On 19 March 2020, Amedisys, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMED) stock observed trading -9.18% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 72.67% away from low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock disclosed a move of 2.67% away from 50 day moving average and 24.53% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 6.38% off 20-day moving average.
Amedisys, Inc. (AMED) recently stated its financial results for the three-month period and year ended December 31, 2019.
Three Month Periods Ended December 31, 2019 and 2018
- Net service revenue increased $66.3M to $500.7M contrast to $434.4M in 2018.
- Net income attributable to Amedisys, Inc. of $27.7M contrast to $27.5M in 2018.
- Net income attributable to Amedisys, Inc. per diluted share of $0.83 contrast to $0.84 in 2018.
Adjusted Quarterly Results*
- Adjusted EBITDA of $52.2M contrast to $43.9M in 2018.
- Adjusted net service revenue of $500.7M contrast to $434.4M in 2018.
- Adjusted net income attributable to Amedisys, Inc. of $31.1M contrast to $29.8M in 2018.
- Adjusted net income attributable to Amedisys, Inc. per diluted share of $0.94 contrast to $0.91 in 2018.
Years Ended December 31, 2019 and 2018
- Net service revenue increased $293.0M to $1,955.6M contrast to $1,662.6M in 2018.
- Net income attributable to Amedisys, Inc. of $126.8M contrast to $119.3M in 2018.
- Net income attributable to Amedisys, Inc. per diluted share of $3.84 contrast to $3.55 in 2018.
Adjusted Year End Results*
- Adjusted EBITDA of $225.3M contrast to $180.6M in 2018.
- Adjusted net service revenue of $1,961.6M contrast to $1,664.3M in 2018.
- Adjusted net income attributable to Amedisys, Inc. of $145.2M contrast to $122.1M in 2018.
- Adjusted net income attributable to Amedisys, Inc. per diluted share of $4.40 contrast to $3.63 in 2018.
* See pages 12-14 for the definition and reconciliations of non-GAAP financial measures to GAAP measures.
Paul B. Kusserow, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer stated, “I am very proud of our fourth quarter and year end results as we continued our trend of outperformance this year. We have stayed true to our mission of providing clinically excellent care to our patients no matter where they call home, and it has once again translated into stellar financial results. None of this would be possible without the unwavering dedication of our over 21,000 employees, and I thank each and every one of you for your continued commitment to our patients. We are set up for a great 2020 as we navigate the waters of PDGM, and I look forward to another year of outperformance.”
Net service revenue is anticipated to be in the range of $2.115B to $2.160B.
Adjusted EBITDA is anticipated to be in the range of $250M to $260M.
Adjusted diluted earnings per share is anticipated to be in the range of $4.90 to $5.13 based on an estimated 33.4M shares outstanding.
The USA based company Amedisys, Inc. moved with change of 13.33% to $184.15 with the total traded volume of 665172 shares in recent session versus to an average volume of 251.6K. AMED’s shares are at 13.79% for the quarter and driving a 48.78% return over the course of the past year and is now at 10.32% since this point in 2018. Right now the stock beta is 1.3. The average volatility for the week and month was at 14.80% and 7.30% respectively. There are 35.71M shares outstanding and 31.95M shares are floated in market.
Mary Smith– Health Industry
My Name is Mary Smith, and I am 29 years old who is an industrialist other than a writer. I want to catch the attention of my audience and publishers without sounds too dry and dull. I am that sort of person who adores his spare time by writing my thoughts and ideas for my audience or readers. My writing skills are not confined to any specific field, I wrote on many topics, but healthcare sector and Stock Market articles are always my favorite. I love to express myself by creative modes such as drawing, singing, and writing. I love to spend my leisure time with my beloved cat, sleep or by playing my favorite video games.